- This event has passed.
International Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival, Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari
April 21, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - April 22, 2018 @ 11:00 pm
Join us for the 5th annual food truck festival with food trucks full of delicious treats from all over the world, plus beer! Food Truck area is open from 12 to 7 p.m. each day.
Admission to the festival is included with theme park admission or a season pass. Food is available for an additional fee. Entrance to the event is located in Movietown. Discounted theme park tickets will also be available for the day. Discounted theme park admission tickets will be available for the event.
- The Flying Pie Guy – Hand-held and savory Aussie meat pies – buttery, flaky crust with a center filled with savory beef, chicken, pork, fresh farm-to-table veggies
- MexiFlip Taco Truck – Tacos: chicken, pulled pork, spicy honey lime sweet potato (veggie), chicken mango
- Cajun Jax BBQ –Cajun And Creole southern comfort food. Voodoo shrimp, Mardi Gras fries, crawfish etouffee fries, gator sausage, deep fried bread pudding, and much more
- The Little Sicilian Riceballs – Sicilian riceballs, strombolis and sicilian desserts. Red roasted pepper riceball, classic meat and cheese riceballs, cheeseteak strombolis and more
- My Four Suns – Korean Fusion foods
- Chimney Cake Factory – Hungarian sweet and savory chimney cake pastry, freshly baked on site
- Dump-N-Roll – The food you love, bite sized. Famous chipotle turkey bacon cheeseburger wonton, margherita pizza roll, crab mac and cheese egg roll and traditional dumplings and spring rolls.
- Five Sisters – National award winning pub-style burgers with assorted toppings. Whiskey tango sliders with whiskey glazed angus beef burgers topped with aged cheddar, onion blossoms, and bourbon BBQ sauce. Philly cheesesteaks loaded with assorted fillings, loaded french fries, mac n cheese cone- savory waffle cone loaded with gooey mac n cheese topped with bacon bbq sauce
- The Guac Spot – Avocado-themed food items, primarily gourmet tacos & sliders covered in all-natural guacamole. Vegan choices offered. Most popular items: candied apple roast pork tacos, vegan black bean & quinoa sliders, chips & guac (vegan). Homemade avocado ice cream and avocado cannolis with candied bacon ends
- House of Cupcakes – Cupcakes, giant cookies, chipwich
- Waffles & Wedges – Belgian waffles, wedges and more with toppings galore. From scratch Liege waffles to potato wedges that are baked, not fried. Pretzel roll sandwiches, such as the Pbon and Philly melt
- Jersey Devil BBQ – Operated by a pit master and BBQ judge. All meats, baked beans and corn are smoked. Jersey Devil bbq foods are rich, tender, and bursting with flavor that you just can’t get from a grill.