Top 10 Best Automatic Knives Made In Usa: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Automatic Knives Made In Usa Reviews:
1. Kershaw Leek 1660CKT Personalized Engraved Pocket Knife
If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect Everyday Carry. To create this matte-black look, Kershaw engineers ionize metal and deposit it on both blade and handle as a microns-thin coating. This process results in a coating known as DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, which is hard and scratch resistant.
With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it’s a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system.
Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- MADE IN THE USA – Proudly made and engraved in the USA
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE – 3″ long, Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with Cerakote finish provides excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. Knife closed length – 4″, weight – 3 oz.
- SPEED SAFE BLADE – Ambidextrous flipper makes the blade quick and easy to open, whether you’re left or right handed
- SAFE TO CARRY AND USE – A frame lock keeps the blade locked open while in use, and a Tip Lock keeps the blade securely closed during transport
- LASER ENGRAVED HANDLE – Your choice of text is professionally laser engraved into the handle. The text is smooth to the touch and permanent, so it won’t wear away with everyday use
2. Benchmade 560BK-1 – Freek 560-1, EDC Folding Knife
The gray and black layered G10 is milled to provide excellent grip and style, while the red G10 base layer and anodized aluminum barrel spacers bring an additional pop of color to the handles. The high-strength CPM-M4 blade is designed for hard use, pushing the limits of what the already tough Freek was meant to do.
- Material Type: Metal
3. Benchmade – Turret 980, EDC Folding Knife
Boasting one of the strongest locks in Benchmade history, the 980 is a folder made for the long haul. This will be the tactical standard for years to come. OD (Olive Drab) is the new black.
Blade length: 3.70” (9.40cm)
Blade thickness: 0.124” (3.150mm)
Open: 8.60” (21.84cm)
Closed: 4.90” (12.45cm)
Weight: 5.81oz (164.71g)
Handle thickness: 0.67” (17.02mm)
- CPM-S30V Black Cerakote Partial Serrated Blade
- Olive drab G10 Handles
- department name: unisex-adult
- material type: METAL
4. Benchmade – Barrage 583 Knife, Tanto Blade
In 1988, we set out to make the best knives in the world — and that’s exactly what we did. We’ve grown a lot since then, and while we’ve expanded to provide tools for elite tactical operators, first responders and even collectors, our goal remains the same: make the best knives in the world.
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well. The Valox handle is strong and stable, making it ideal for everyday use.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Barrage family is the first to feature the AXIS Assist. The Barrage 583 can be opened and closed quickly with either hand
- ALWAYS READY: The 583’s quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Barrage 583’s tanto blade has a very high tip strength, making it good for tactical uses. It’s also versatile enough for everyday applications.
5. Benchmade – Mini Griptilian 556 EDC Manual Open Folding Knife
When it comes to all around functionality, you can’t beat the Griptilian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptilian than any other product family from Benchmade.
Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC)
Blade Length: 2.91” (7.39cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.100” (2.54mm)
Open Length: 6.78” (17.22cm)
Closed Length: 3.87” (9.83cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.51” (12.95mm)
- BUILT TO PERFORM: Simplicity meets unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STAINLESS STEEL: Extremely well-balanced; superb edge qualities and rust resistance.
- THE GRIVORY HANDLE: Is fully ambidextrous, has a textured grip, and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE YOUR BENCHMADE ANYWHERE: With its reduced profile and lightweight design, the Mini Griptilian 556 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Sport Type: Camping & Hiking
6. Buck Knives 284 Bantam One-Hand Opening
Buck’s sleek series of lightweight, mid-lockbacks feature a host of convenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of the blade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The textured handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. The mid-lockback location makes for a smooth closing. These knives come in four sizes to meet any personality, and are offered in a variety of handle colors and patterns.
- Razor sharp & lightweight – 2-3/4″ drop point 420HC steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Closed length 3.75″, weight 1.5 oz
7. Off-Grid Knives – Rapid Fire Coyote
Big, tough, durable and fast describes our assisted Rapid Fire Series. Made with quality materials inside and out, excellent fit and finish, shaving sharp out of the box, and lightning quick deployment… you can’t go wrong with any of the Rapid Fire’s. Currently used by members of the US Military, EOD (explosive ordinance disposal), fireman, law enforcement, search & rescue, first responders, federal agents, coast guard, private security, corrections, paramedics & EMT, Off-Grid adventurers and “knife-nuts” around the world.
- Cryogenically Treated D2 Gives An Overall Increase in Toughness, Extra Wear-Resistance, Significant Decrease in Micro-Fracturing and Edge-Chipping & Adds Corrosion Resistance, Lightning Quick Single Hand Deployment
- Titanium Gray Tini Coated Plain Edge Blade, “TiNi” is Short for Titanium Nitride, Increases Durability and is Extremely Scratch and Peel Resistant, Titanium Gray TiNi Will Keep A Low Profile in the Field
- Compare Our Rapid Fire Series to Some of the Larger ZT Folding Knives (Zero Tolerance Knives), High Quality without the High Cost, Light Weight for it’s Size & Super Strong Construction, Tough G10 Ergonomic Design with Grippy CNC Scales, Tight Grip In All Conditions
- Used by the USM & Law Enforcement, Great for Camping, Hiking, Survival, Prepping, Hunting, Badass Box Opener, Useful Two-Position Mounting Clip – Tip Up, Left or Right Hand Carry
- Blade length is 3.75 inches, width is 1.25 inches at the widest point, Blade Thickness 3mm, the handle is 4.75 inches measured at full length (and closed), the grip portion of the handle is 3.75 inches, profile is .4375 inches. Weight: 5.9oz – Lifetime Replacement – Register at the
8. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife, 3 inch Composite Blade
The wavy copper line along Kershaw’s Leek Composite Blade is the brazing that permanently joins a razor-sharp, durable D2 cutting edge to a Sandvik 14C28N spine, combining the best characteristics of two high-performance steels into one blade. On the edge is a high-carbon, high-chromium D2 steel capable of taking and holding an edge and the Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel spine offers great strength, and corrosion resistance. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities.
This Leek readily accessible with SpeedSafe assisted opening, providing quick and easy one-handed blade deployment. A handle of pure stainless steel includes a secure frame lock, securing the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locking the blade closed when folded. The reversible pocketclip can be configured for right-sided tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled for lanyard attachment.
- Folding 3” drop-point Composite Blade with a D2 steel edge and Sandvik 14C28N spine with sleek bead-blasted finish
- The matching 410 stainless steel handle is equipped with Speed Safe assisted opening, liner lock, Tip-lock, reversible pocket clip and pre-drilled lanyard hole
- Slim profile and non-reflective, matte appearance allows more discreet carry in pockets, bags, packs, purses, jackets, on belts or around the neck on a lanyard
- Made in the USA by Kershaw’s expert engineers, and backed by a limited lifetime
- Blade Length: 3 Inches, Total knife length: 7 inches.
9. Dango D03 Dapper Bifold EDC Wallet
Dango wallets embody the best materials possible, incorporating the most noble techniques in manufacturing and design. Handmade in USA, Dango wallets prides itself on providing contemporary styling while staying tactical and functional. Reach in and see which Dango product enhances your everyday.
- Machined out of 6061 aerospace aluminum and assembled with water-resistant DTEX material and fastened with mil-spec bolts. In addition, the aluminum chassis is anodized for a tough coated finish.
- Rail system with bifold 3-pocket design to hold up to 14 cards. Integrated elastic band to hold additional cash and cards or to enclose the wallet.
- Designed, engineered, hand assembled, and quality tested in the USA. We ensure high standards of quality control.
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. We have customer support representatives on stand by to address and potential issues you may have.
- RFID blocking technology to help keep your information secure and safe.
- ID window on inner pocket
10. Gerber US-Assist Assisted Opening Everyday Carry Pocket
The US-ASSIST pocket clip folding knife with assisted opening technology is chock full of features. After 10 years of pioneering the industry’s finest assisted opening knives, Gerber has created one knife with the features loved by all – plus a few new items. Designed and built in Portland to last over 10,000 cycles, Gerber is introducing both a Fine Edge and partially Serrated Edge version . SMOOTH, QUIET, COMFORTABLE, and MADE IN THE USA.
- Premium 420HC steel blade provides a durable blade that is easy to sharpen while retaining a strong edge
- Featuring B.O.S.S. Tech [Ball of Stainless Steel] ball bearing system – reduced friction allows instant access to the blade at a moment’s notice
- The cage system keeps the ball bearings in place for stable performance over time
- Plunge lock & cross-bolt safety deliver secure confidence in the open or closed position
- Designed and built in the USA at Gerber’s Portland, Oregon factory
- Scratch-resistant pocket clip goes anywhere without worry of damage to belongings