Top 5 Best Flat Bottom Wok: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Flat Bottom Wok Reviews:
1. Craft Wok Flat Hand Hammered Carbon Steel Pow Wok
Wok — the name of a deep pan with a bottom of small diameter. The main purpose of the wok is to “stir-fry” — fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet. But in addition, the wok pan can be used as a vessel for deep frying food in hot oil and for the preparation of various soups.
It can also be used as a steamer and even as a smoker. The steel wok is suitable for open fire, and you can even take it with you outside the home and surprise friends with unbelievable Chinese dishes.
- Flat Bottom Heavy 14 Inch 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel wok, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years. Traditional chinese wok pan with flat bottom for electric stoves.
- Chinese wok pan with flattened bottom: suitable for flat electric and flat induction stove. Not 100% flat – bottom has flat bubble which sets up. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs. Wok weight: 4.6 pounds (2.1 kg). Heavy and sturdy. The flat part of the bottom is not 100% flat: it has a flat bubble that sets up. This is due to the real hammering method of production. It does not affect the cooking process.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok – Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100% authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 7 years on market.
2. Babish Carbon Steel Wok
Demonstrate your cooking prowess with the 14in Carbon-Steel Wok by Babish. This versatile kitchen tool is ideal for stir-frying since it uses less oil than a conventional skillet, and its high, sloping sides contain most of the splatter.
The heavy gauge steel distributes heat evenly, and its rust-resistant, making it easy to clean. The riveted wood handles stay cool to the touch, providing easy transport from stovetop to table. Order yours today!
- Babish 14 Inch Carbon Steel Wok (6″ Flat Bottom)
- Heavy-gauge, carbon steel for rapid and even heat distribution perfect for frying and stir-frying
- Riveted wooden handles provide strength and stay cool to the touch
- Efficiently absorbs oil to build a naturally nonstick capability for easy food release and cleanup
- Safe on the grill and on gas, electric, ceramic, glass, and induction stoves
- Handwash only
- Care Instructions: Rinse your wok under warm water and gently scrape off any food remnants with a nonmetal brush or a nylon scouring pad. Thoroughly dry your wok and then using a paper towel, apply a light layer of oil around the entire surface of the pan. The pan should be smooth with no oil residue. Place the oiled pan on a burner set to high heat. Once the oil is lightly smoking, turn off the heat and allow the pan to cool.
- Seasoning Required: For OVEN Method, please REMOVE the wooden handle. Please see seasoning Instructions below for both OVEN and STOVE methods
- Check out the Babish Brand Store to shop the rest of the collection!
3. Carbon Steel Wok For Electric and Gas Stoves
- PRE-SEASONED FOR IMMEDIATE USE – Sizzling stir frys, crispy deep frys, pan-searing to perfection…. while also able to make soups and stews!
- VIDEO AND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS – Had problems with other carbon steel woks getting rusty? We have very simple care instructions, so you’ll be cooking like a pro!
- THE ORIGINAL FLAT BOTTOM WOK – Works on electric stoves, induction stoves, gas ranges and other heat sources.
- SOUPED UP RECIPES CARBON STEEL WOK – Manufactured and imported by popular Youtuber, Souped Up Recipes.
- VIRAL TAKEOUT RECIPES – Over 900,000 subscribers trust her recipes… and we’ll also include a link to over 200 video recipes in the box, many that can be made this wok.
4. YOSUKATA Carbon Steel Wok Pan
- GENUINE TASTE: Discover the rich, authentic flavors of Chinese and other Asian cuisines in your own home. The Yosukata 13,5 inch wok with flat bottom is specially designed to lock the juice and flavor inside ingredients
- PRE-SEASONED: Our carbon steel wok is pre-seasoned at high temperatures over 600F using special technics unlike unseasoned woks and stir fry pans. Still require full seasoning with oil like any Chinese wok
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: This large wok pan is made from heavy-duty, black carbon steel. The ergonomic design of the wooden handle ensures a comfy grip when you use this pow wok
- VERSATILITY: In addition to stir-frying, with the Yosukata carbon wok pan, you can cook healthy meals using various traditional cooking techniques like pan-frying, braising and deep-frying
- EASY HANDLING and STORAGE: Our steel wok is convenient to carry and easy to store
5. YOSUKATA Flat Bottom Wok Pan
- PRE-SEASONED: YOSUKATA blue carbon steel wok flat bottom pan is pre seasoned at high temperatures over 600F using special technics. It takes just a few minutes to fully season this traditional Japanese pan with oil and start cooking right away.
- PREMIUM GRADE QUALITY for LIFETIME USE: This traditional hand hammered carbon steel pow wok is extra-sturdy. Each wok flat bottom pan is made of high-quality carbon steel using traditional production technology.
- MULTIPURPOSE: This is the best wok carbon steel cookware for cooking delicious, healthy meals as it retains the juice and flavor within ingredients. Perfect for pan-frying, braising and deep-frying.
- FOR ALL COOKING SURFACES: Our flat-bottomed large wok is an excellent traditional Japanese wok for electric stove, induction cooktop, gas cooker or even open fire.
- SECURE GRIP: The long handle of our carbon steel wok pan is tightly fixed through welding. Also, it combines optimal diameter and shape, a special non-sliding finish, well-dried wood.
6. Bielmeier Wok Pan
Spatula, chopsticks, and Loofah pot brush,give a one-stop shopping experience
Adopt nitriding craftsmanship to avoid rusting and No chemical coating
The handle is detachable. Unscrew it, you can season or cook in the oven
Stepped wooden Lid
After repeated experiments, the lid with steps can be better adapted to the wok
- This is an iron wok. It is normal to be rust. Cleaning in time and keeping it dry can reduce rust. But it is best to coat with cooking oil after cleaning.
- What You Get：12.5-inch carbon steel pan, wooden lid, wok spatula, 12.5-inch cooking chopsticks, and Loofah pot brush.Worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Easy to use: Carbon steel is a commonly used material in wok nowadays. Compared with cast iron pans and stainless steel pans, it is light in weight and extremely fast in heating speed, and can be used in various cooking methods, such as frying, stir-frying, stewing, steaming, and so on.
- It’s Durable: These woks are made of carbon steel, the surface is nitrided, no PFOA.So it more durable than the coated pan. Although it is not a non-stick pan, it will become more and more non-stick during the seasoning process.
- Suitable For All Stoves: The flat base makes sure it fits securely on any stovetop. Including electric stoves, induction stoves, gas ranges, and other heat sources. The removable wooden handle allows you to easily put it in the oven, oven safe to 450F.
- Some detailed designs: The step design made the wooden lid to match the pot, the soup mouth design is easy to pour soup, the detachable handle is easy to save, also easy use in the oven and the hammer pattern looks very special.
7. Mammafong Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok Pan
Flat-bottom design sits securely on any stovetop and works equally well with gas, electric, and induction. Using a flat-bottomed wok ensures the base stays in contact with the heat source at all times.
Made of heavy 16-gauge carbon steel yet lightweight for easy lifting while you cook. Traditional carbon steel construction disperses heat evenly and quickly for optimum cooking. With proper care and maintenance, your mammafong wok can give you a lifetime of delicious meals to follow!
The more you cook, the better they perform. Your Mammafong wok arrives with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a wok that’s worth passing down.
- Flat bottom wok – Flat base sits securely on any stovetop. Suitable for gas and electric cooking.
- Authentically hammered wok – 100% hand hammered pow wok with machine pressed flat base. Crafted by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China.
- Heavy duty wok – Traditional wok used by professional chefs. This Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens. With a little TLC, your wok can be just like the one my mamma owned for decades.
- Harness the authentic wok hei – Premium carbon steel and heavy gauge body ensure fast heat up and superior heat distribution over the entire cooking surface. That’s the secret to create an intense smoky, seared-and-crunchy stir fry every time.
- The ultimate gift for a cook – For the chef who swears by carbon steel wok; for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of carbon steel wok; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the mom who appreciates a quality wok – give them all the gift of a carbon steel Mammafong wok.
8. Kenmore Hammond Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok
Whether stir-frying veggies eggs meats or more this wok distributes heat evenly and wipes clean when you’re finished Riveted acacia wood handles make flipping and releasing food easy and will add a touch of elegance to your kitchen Perfect for veteran chefs or others simply looking to expand their culinary palette this wok serves up delicious results with effortless performance
- HAMMOND WOK: a versatile flat-bottom wok perfect for stir fry, steam, deep-fry, or even just quickly heating up last night’s dinner.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: 14” Flat Bottom Wok made from heavy gauge 1.8-millimeter carbon steel that retains and distributes heat evenly and double riveted acacia wood handles that resist heat and provide an ergonomic grip.
- NON-TOXIC COOKING: a PTFE and PFOA free non-stick interior that is heat resistant up to 500F. These features allow for low-oil and low-fat cooking with an easy cleanup.
- STOVETOPS: the flat bottom that allows this wok to sit perfectly on all stovetops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stoves.
- KENMORE: A brand that has been trusted throughout households for its excellent performance and quality for over 100 years! We deliver products that perform at a high level across the home, to get the job done right the first time. This consistent trusted performance of Kenmore items, along with beautiful designs, has helped bring ease and happiness to households of all generations.
9. Helen’s Asian Kitchen Helen Chen’s Asian Kitchen Flat Bottom Wok
Helen’s Asian Kitchen Carbon Steel Wok is the perfect addition to cookware for stir frying, stewing, sauteing, steaming, braising, frying, and deep frying favorite Asian recipes and so much more. Crafted from a sturdy 1.6-millimeter carbon steel, it distributes heat quickly so foods cook evenly.
The cooking surface collects a natural patina over time to create that coveted non-stick cooking performance. The bamboo handle and helper handles are heat-resistant for comfortable use. Its sturdy riveted and flat-bottom design sits securely on any stovetop and works equally well with gas, electric, and induction. The high-domed lid retains heat during the cooking process and prevents splatters.
The wok hangs for easy storage. Carbon steel is easily seasoned, reseasoned, and maintained to help prevent rust. Successive seasoning and regular use will gradually build a black patina, providing a smooth, stick-resistant surface, much like a well-seasoned cast iron skillet. The more use the pan gets, the darker and more stick-resistant it becomes. It is completely normal for an unseasoned wok to develop rust.
Rust will not harm or alter the performance of the wok in any way. Simply scour away the rusted areas and season as instructed. Before first-time use, clean thoroughly, then season to seal the surface and prevent rusting. Set includes a 13-inch bamboo spatula, recipe booklet, full use, and care instructions along. s defects in workmanship. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Helen’s Asian Kitchen Carbon Steel Wok for stir frying, stewing, sauteing, steaming, braising, frying, and deep frying favorite Asian recipes and more
- Made from 1.6-millimeter carbon steel with heat-resistant bamboo handle, helper handle, and high-domed lid; sturdy riveted design; hangs to store
- Carbon steel distributes heat quickly so foods cook evenly; cooking surface collects a natural patina over time for non-stick cooking performance
- Flat bottom sits securely on any stovetop; works with gas, electric and induction; high-domed lid retains heat and prevents splatters
10. Bielmeier 13.4 inch Traditional Carbon Steel Pow Wok
This wooden handle is heat-resistant and comfortable to hold.
The flat bottom creates a stable surface for secure cooking on flat stovetops.
Steel Help Handle
The steel help handle is riveted tightly and firmly. The helper handle makes it easier for lifting and to hang for storage.
The wok body and the handle base are connected by rivets firmly that will not loosen over time.
- Healthy, No Chemical Coating: This hand hammered pow wok is made of carbon steel without chemical coating. It is healthy and non-toxic. It’s easy rust.Don’t forget to season it before use. After bluing the wok, it will improves with every use. The more you cook, the better it perform.
- Professional Chefs Choose: This wok is ideal for stir frying, stewing, sauteing, steaming, braising, frying, and deep frying favorite Asian recipes and more. The carbon steel wok pan heats quickly and cooks evenly. The wok has extra deep shape allows the chef to easily fold meals when cooking, so it is easy to stir fry and make a delicacy.
- Suitable For Any Stovetop and Spatula: The wok with flat bottom that creates a stable surface for secure cooking on gas, electric, halogen and induction cooktops, no extra support accessories needed. The carbon steel wok is suitable for all kinds of spatula, wooden, silicone, metal, etc.
- Sturdy and durable: This carbon steel wok is equipped with heat-resistant wooden handle and steel helper handle, they are riveted tightly and firmly. The helper handle makes it easier for lifting and to hang for storage.
- Each wok is uniquely crafted with precision, passion and care. It is a good choice as a gift for cooking lovers and chefs.
- What you get: 13.4-inch carbon steel wok, worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.