Top 10 Best Low Profile Floor Jack Made In Usa: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Low Profile Floor Jack Made In Usa Reviews:
1. Arcan 3 Ton Low Profile Quick Rise Steel Floor Jack
The Arcan A20002 / Xl3000A 3 Ton Floor Jack Has A Lifting Capacity Of 3 Tons And A Low Profile Frame That Gives Easy Access Under Low Ground Clearance Vehicles. The Bypass And Overload Valves Prevent Over-Extension Of The Hydraulic Ram And Jack Use Beyond The Rated Capacity. The High Carbon Steel Side Plates Provide Increased Chassis Strength While The Wide Front Wheels And Ball Bearing Mounted Rear Casters Allows For Easy Transport. This Jack Is Also Has Wiper Seals To Protect The Hydraulic System From Contaminants. We Put All Of Our Lifting Equipment Through Voluntary And Rigorous Third Party Safety Testing, As Outlined By The Asme Pase-2014 Safety Standard For Portable Automotive Service Equipment, To Ensure That Our Products Are Among The Safest On The Market.
- Low Profile Frame: For Easy Access Under Low Ground Clearance Vehicles
- Quick Lift: Double Pump Pistons Raise Saddle To The Load Fast
- Bypass And Overload Valves: Prevents Over-Extension Of Hydraulic Ram And Jack Use Beyond Rated Capacity
- Steel Side Plates: High Carbon Steel Side Plates Provide Increased Chassis Strength
2. Pro-LifT F-2315PE Grey Hydraulic Trolley Jack Car Lift with Blow Molded Case
Pro lift F-2315PE hydraulic trolley jack has the 3000 lbs. capacity. It gives you the ability to lift from 5.25″ to 12″. it is built with All welded steel frame construction and rust-resistant. Large steel casters and swivel casters provide easy maneuverability.
- Min. Height: 5.25″, Max. Height: 12″
- All welded Steel frame Construction with rust resistant
- Large Steel casters and swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Blow mold case for easy storage
3. Performance Tool W1643 Heavy Duty Shorty Bottle Jack for Vehicle Maintenance
The Performance Tool W1643 12-ton Shorty Bottle Jack is perfect for home, auto, truck, and farm use. With a heavy-duty base and a lifting range of 6-11/16 to 13 inches, this convenient jack will let anyone perform needed maintenance on their vehicle engines or other systems. The sleek and low-profile design allow it to fit easily in any garage or maintenance bay, and the durable constructions can withstand even the toughest environment and machinery.
- ADJUSTABLE SCREW TOP EXTENDER: Allows for customized use as needed for any car, truck, or farm equipment
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Slides into tight spaces around any garage or maintenance bay
- ALL-STEEL CONSTRUCTION: With one-piece cast steel base and rust-free enamel finish to increase durability
- LIFT CAPACITY: Can raise vehicles up to 12 tons (24,000 lbs.)
4. Hein-Werner HW93652 Blue Heavy Duty Service JackNo products found.
Hein-Werner HW93652 Hydraulic Service Jack is a 3 Ton service jack assembled in USA. It features cast iron lift arm and pump base to increase the strength. With flanged side plates and the wider frame, it provides the stability and strength under a load.
Hein-Werner HW93652 Service Jack features in – line pump assembly to assure long life and no off – center forces for ease in pumping, aligning and reduce wear.
At the same time, Hein-Werner HW93652 features U-Joint release mechanism for precise load control. With one piece handle, it eliminates bending, and making the lifting process with the ease.
In addition, it has the sealed hydraulic pump built in, which gives you the long lasting service.
– Assembled in the USA
– Cast Iron Lift Arm and Pump Base for strength and durability
– U-Joint for Precise Load Control; and Large Front Wheels and Rear Casters for Easy Maneuvering
– Flanged Side and Plates and Wide Frame for Stability
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Made in the USA
- Cast iron lift arm and pump base for strength
- U-joint for precise load control
- Sealed hydraulic pump
- Flagged side plates and wide frame for stability; Pressure relief valve prevents overloading
No products found.
5. Arcan 3-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack with Dual Pump
The Arcan ALJS3 3-Ton Steel Jack Stands has an overall 3-Ton lifting capacity and a working range of 11-5/8 in. to 17.5 in. A counterweighted pawl locks in place securely to prevent slipping, while allowing easy adjustments. A large contoured saddle with locating lugs helps support and position vehicle frame. The wide stance base delivers superior stability and includes base pads that prevents the jack from sinking into asphalt and provide stable footing for the jack stands. The welded construction and alloyed steel offer years of support. Arcan puts all of our lifting equipment through voluntary and rigorous third party safety testing, as outlined by the ASME PASE-2014 Safety Standard for Portable Automotive Service Equipment, to ensure that our products are among the safest on the market.
- Lightweight Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Allows For Easy Maneuverability
- Dual Pump Pistons: Quickly Raises The Floor Jack Saddle To Load
- Reinforced Lift Arm: Increases Strength, Chassis Torsion Control, And Durability
- Country Of Origin : China
6. Torin TAM815016L Hydraulic Low Profile Aluminum and Steel Racing Floor Jack
The Torin TAM815016L racing floor jack can be used for general or specialty use and features a 1.5 ton (3,000 lb) capacity. With a lift range between 3-1/2″ to 14-1/8″, you can gain easy access under low-profile vehicles. It’s constructed of durable, high-strength aluminum. Equipped with a dual piston quick lift pump, allowing you to easily raise the jack to the desired height. A foam bumper on the handle helps protect your vehicle from damage. A convenient side handle makes it easy to carry. In terms of safety, this Torin service jack even comes with a built-in safety overload system which prevents use beyond load capacity. Aluminum two-piece long handle with knurled hand grip. Rubber padded saddle protects vehicle frame.
- Racing floor jack can be used for general or specialty use and features a 1.5 ton (3,000 lb) capacity
- Constructed of durable, high-strength aluminum and steel; Equipped with a dual piston quick lift pump, allowing you to easily raise the jack to the desired height
- Lifting range from 3-1/2″ to 14-1/8″ allows you can gain easy access under low-profile vehicles
- Foam bumper on the handle helps protect your vehicle from damage; Convenient side handle makes it easy to carry
7. Powerbuilt 620422E Heavy Duty 4000 lb Triple Lift Jack
Get rid of your floor jacks, transmission jacks and ATV jacks. The 2 Ton Triple Lift jack is three jacks in one! This innovative jack has a patented design that lets you lift cars, trucks, motorcycles or ATVs with ease.
The Triple Lift slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jackstands. It’s the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too.
The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames.
A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Built-in tie-down loops make it easy to secure motorcycles in place for added stability.
- This Is Highly Durable
- Patented Design Features Both A Removable Lift Saddle And Padded Lift Rails
- Lifting Capacity Of 4,000 Pounds
- Locking Safety Bar Holds Jack In Place Once Raised
- Patented design features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails
- Flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames
- Easily lifts cars, trucks, ATVs or removing/replacing transmissions or differentials
8. Alltrade 640912 Black 3 Ton, All-In-One Bottle JackNo products found.
The Powerbuilt 3 Ton All-in-One UniJack is designed to safely lift and hold both regular and unibody cars and trucks.
All Unibody vehicles have factory-approved lifting points to prevent damage when jacking up the vehicle. But with a conventional jack, it’s challenging to properly lift and hold a unibody vehicle, because once the vehicle is raised with a jack, there’s no space left to add a jackstand.
The Powerbuilt 3 Ton All-in-One solves this problem with an ingenious design that both safely lifts and securely holds a Unibody vehicle using a single lift point. The Unijack offers both concave and flat lifting surfaces to accommodate a wide variety of lift points.
What’s more, it eliminates the cost and hassle of a floor jack, it’s easier to lift, move and store and costs a lot less too.
The 6000 pound All-in-One offers lift range from 11 to 21 inches, which makes it perfect for trucks, SUVs and vans.
- Dimensions: 9.75″L x 9.75″W x 12.25″H. Patented design combines jack stand and bottle jack in one unit
- Safety bar locks unit at desired height. This jack is for trucks and off road type vehicles
- Portable jack designed to safely Lift and hold both Regular and unibody cars and trucks
- Highly durable. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height range is 11 inch to 21 inch, but its default lift range is 11 to 17.25 inch, it can be raised to 21 inch if adjusted manually
- Strong safety bar keeps jack from lowering once it has been raised to maximum height
No products found.
9. Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats for Walking
Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats instantly provide better traction, confidence and safety for walking, jogging, or hiking on packed snow or ice. Pro Traction Cleats fit over shoes and are secured with a durable rubber strap that ensures an excellent fit. Traction is provided by a shaped-edge coil design that provides unequaled stability on ice and snow, letting users move about naturally with the same solid grip as on dry surfaces. Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats are made of high-strength, abrasion and rust-resistant 1.4 mm steel coils and heavy-duty natural rubber to help the cleats easily conform to the shape of any boot or shoe. Multiple coil angles provide 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for stability in all directions. Because Yaktrax Pro Traction cleats have been tested in temperatures as low as -41 degrees Fahrenheit, they can be worn in a variety of environments, from icy Wisconsin streets to packed-snow trails in wintery woods. Yaktrax Pro Traction Cleats are available in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes to fit most shoes: Small (fits shoe size W6.5-10, M5-8.5); Medium (fits shoe size W10.5-12.5, M9-11); Large (fits shoe size W13-15, M11.5-13.5); X-Larger (fits shoe size W15.5+, M 14+). For oversized shoes or boots, Yaktrax recommends purchasing one size larger than your normal shoe size.
- Traction cleats that fit over shoes for safely walking, hiking, or jogging on packed snow or ice
- Made of high-strength, abrasion-resistant 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils and heavy-duty rubber; secured to shoes with durable rubber straps
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
- Durable rubber foot frame with removable over-foot strap ensures an excellent fit
- Tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F; available in S, M, L, and XL sizes to fit most shoes
10. TCE TCET825051 Torin Hydraulic Low Profile Trolley Service/Floor Jack with Single Piston
The Torin Tce Tcet825051 Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack Is Constructed With Heavy Duty Steel, Providing Long Term Durability With An Industrial Luster. This Floor Jack Has A 2.5 Ton (5,000 Lb) Capacity And Features A Minimum Lifting Height Of 3-3/8″ And A Maximum Height Of 14-15/16″, Which Is Ideal For Most Cars, Trucks, And Suvs. A Safety Bypass System Prevents Over-Loading And Ensures Safe Operation. Equipped With (2) Large Steel Casters And (2) 360-Degree Swivel Casters For Smooth Maneuverability. A Built-In Carrying Handle Allows The Floor Jack To Be Lifted Quickly For Ultimate Portability. Includes A Limited 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack Is Constructed With Heavy Duty Steel, Providing Long Term Durability With An Industrial Luster
- Features A 2.5 Ton (5,000 Lb) Capacity With A Minimum Lifting Height Of 3-3/8″ And A Maximum Height Of 14-15/16″
- Ideal For Most Cars, Trucks, And Suvs; Safety Bypass System Prevents Over-Loading And Ensures Safe Operation
- Equipped With (2) Large Steel Casters And (2) 360-Degree Swivel Casters For Smooth Maneuverability